Vicki Michelle, an actress from Allo ‘Allo!, is expected to join EastEnders.
In subsequent episodes this spring, she will enter Albert Square, and it is expected that filming will begin later this month.
The 72-year-old actress co-starred with Carmen Silvera and Gorden Kaye in the 1980s sitcom ‘Allo ‘Allo! as Yvette Carte-Blanche.
However, following appearances on Emmerdale and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, Vicky is apparently joining the BBC One serial opera.
According to a source, although her role is being kept under wraps, she will undoubtedly cause some controversy.
“Producers realize she’s a superb actress and will go down a storm with viewers,” the insider stated to The Sun.
Vicki will reportedly appear in two episodes, however her part is still unknown.
The rumors follow the release of a new EastEnders anniversary teaser that gave tantalizing hints at major developments that will upend the lives and worlds of important people.
The stylized video opens with Linda Carter (Kellie Bright), who appears to be extremely stressed up while working behind the bar.
Before the camera pans to Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) at the food truck, she is heard saying: “There is a moment just before you do something… When time freezes.”
Many concerns remain unanswered as the trailer comes to a conclusion and a BBC continuity announcer says, “In a flash, everything changes.”
It’s obvious that EastEnders is working on a huge project, but what potential problems may there be?
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue