In forthcoming Coronation Street episodes, Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson) informs Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien) that they are going out to dinner because he has something he wants to talk about.
Adam tells Sarah that he wants to talk about them having a baby and that they need to find time to have a serious conversation about it. Sarah is focused with attempting to secure a huge contract for business.
Sarah tells him that now is not the time to discuss having a baby because she is very certain of her feelings in that regard. Later, she shows some remorse and offers to talk about expanding their family, but only when the time is perfect.
Of course, Sarah is a mother already. Bethany, who was born when Sarah was just 13 years old, is now 22 years old. Todd Grimshaw, who at the time was played by Bruno Langley, was the father of her son Billy, who was born prematurely and barely lived for a few days.
Harry, Sarah’s second son, was born in 2016. When Kylie Platt (Paula Lane) witnessed Callum Logan (Sean Ward) attempting to harm Sarah, she shot and killed him. Callum Logan was a drug dealer. Sarah experienced mental health issues after giving birth to Harry and spent time in a psychiatric facility.
With Sarah currently attempting to establish herself in a new business endeavor with Michael Bailey, it is obvious that the topic of having children is not one that she would take lightly (Ryan Russell).
Will the couple’s disagreement be brought on by Adam’s desire for a child?
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue