In Coronation Street tonight, Daisy Midgeley (Charlotte Jordan) watched in horror as stalker Justin escalated the situation.
Daisy, a social media star, has been attempting to organize the wedding of her dreams while still having to cope with Justin’s harassment online.
She took action to stop her creepy follower from stalking her after she received multiple unwanted bouquets of flowers from him.
She did, however, disclose to Glenda (Jodie Prenger) today that he always creates a new account after she blocks one. He seemed determined, she said, but she was even more so.
Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews) and Christina (Amy Robbins) had a fight, and Daisy ended up attending a wedding fair alone herself.
Given that she had posted about it on social media, Justin had the ideal chance to walk up on her as she was trying on wedding dresses and enter.
It was obvious that Justin honestly thought he and Daisy were getting married and that her posts were intended only for him.
Daisy was horrified when Justin declared that genuine love was worth fighting for after she made it obvious that she was not interested and would call the police if anything further happened.
Later that evening, when Daisy and her real fiancé Daniel (Rob Mallard) departed the Rovers just as a new delivery man was delivering a package for Chesney, things only got worse (Sam Aston).
Daisy’s attention was pulled to him as he slammed the van door and she recognized him as Justin.
Furious Daniel tried to follow him but was unable to do so as the vehicle accelerated.
Will Daisy ever be able to remove Justin from the streets now that he has a cause for doing so?
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue