Congratulations have been pouring in since Nicola Thorp, a former Coronation Street actor and journalist for Metro.co.uk, announced her engagement on Instagram.
The Nicola Rubinstein actress shared two photos of herself and her fiancé Nikesh Patel online. In the photos, Nicola is wearing a red dress and Nikesh is wearing a shirt and bow tie.
Nicola left the captions off the photos, but the focal point is a stunning emerald and diamond engagement ring, as well as a very content-looking couple.
Friends wished the couple well right away, with actress Anjli Mohindra writing on Facebook, “Ahhhh enormous congratulations guys!”
Dermot O’Leary, a television host, referred to it as “the best news,” and radio host Greg James, Tan France of Queer Eye, and Nathalie Emmanuel of Game of Thrones all expressed their happiness.
Between 2017 and 2019, Nicola appeared on Coronation Street as Nicola Rubenstein for two years.
Nicola Rubinstein was the caseworker for Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) and the daughter of Pat Phelan (Connor McIntyre).
After escaping her father’s gunshot wound in 2018, she left Weatherfield and started a new life in Bristol.
I have fantastic friends, a family that I have created here, and I’ll be really, really sad to say goodbye for now, Nicola stated as she left Corrie.
Meanwhile, Nikesh has made appearances in a number of television programs, such as Indian Summers, Starstruck, and the miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Nicola not only appears in other TV shows including Doctor Who but also writes a maiil.online blog.
- EastEnders heartache as Linda Carter makes upsetting discovery about Alife Moon
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd finally exposed as fans ‘work out’ Moira betrayal
- Coronation Street fans ‘can’t stop crying’ as beloved dog killed off
- Coronation Street gets second awards snub in a month as Bafta shortlist is revealed
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Miligan is drawn into Nicky and Gabby’s secret
- Coronation Street’s Daisy ‘constantly’ let down by police as Justin plans horrific revenge