In Coronation Street, Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien) will be forced to confess to Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson) about her relationship with Damon Hay (Ciaran Griffiths), but will that really be the end of it?
A few weeks ago, Sarah and Damon first met in a hotel bar. She continued to sleep with him despite learning that he was the drug dealer who made Nick’s (Ben Price) life miserable by operating out of the Bistro.
In upcoming episodes, Damon will spend time with Sarah at the apartment, but when a sick Harry returns from Gail’s (Helen Worth), Sarah will tell him to leave permanently.
Sarah can’t help but kiss Damon again, not realizing her young son is watching!
Sarah undoubtedly hopes she can put the fling behind her and concentrate on repairing her marriage after Tina O’Brien previously stated that Adam’s discovery of her mother’s secret was the impetus for her telling Harry the truth.
Sadly, the actress said that doesn’t seem likely to occur.
She told the Daily Star, “It’s just the tip of the iceberg, it’s messy, and it’s about to get more messy.”
When she learns she is pregnant but isn’t sure who the father will be, that will be a difficult time for her. There’s the mess, the box is about to be opened, and she wonders, “Was it even worth it?” Without a doubt, it wasn’t.
We are not used to seeing Sarah behave in this way, and for Tina, that has elicited some very interesting responses from the audience.
She told us, “Some of the comments I’ve been getting about her behavior are awful!”
They consider her behavior to be despicable, but others argue that affairs and flings are a fact of life. It’s crucial to demonstrate that Sarah is generally very well-behaved and happy, but this man has simply gotten under her skin.
“It’s really interesting to play,” she said, “because we see her make bad decisions that aren’t necessarily the best for her.”
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue