The 38th season of EastEnders will be celebrated with a big week.
The eerie new EastEnders trailer, which features the women of Walford and is making the rounds online, may have caught your eye. However, the trailer offers no indication of what will happen on Monday, February 20.
What do soap executives have in store for fans this year? The anniversary week, commemorating the birth of the soap on BBC One, is always a dramatic week.
There are some hints about the anniversary week, and the episode guide for that week has finally been released.
Monday, 20th February
The women of Walford have a busy evening at The Vic; Linda is shaken by the past, and Nish and Suki carry out their plan.
Tuesday, 21st February
Kim tries to enlist a man’s assistance in her latest project, Sharon gets counsel from an unlikely source, and Freddie and Bobby think outside the box.
Wednesday, 22nd February
While Keanu’s actions catch up to him, Denise can’t resist temptation.
Linda looks for guidance because she doesn’t want to choose poorly.
Thursday, 23rd February
Denise risks everything, but at what price?
Nish keeps coming up with plans to get what he wants.
Sharon takes action and expresses her feelings on her own.
What do you think happens in Albert Square during this particular week?
On weeknights, BBC One and BBC iPlayer both carry EastEnders.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue