Tonight’s EASTENDERS has been canceled.
In its most recent schedule change, the BBC removed the soap opera from its typical 7.30pm time slot.
Instead, to make room for another broadcast, the soap will air on Friday night.
The fourth round of the FA Cup, which features Sunderland vs. Fulham, will be broadcast on BBC One tonight.
Fans of EastEnders will have to wait to find out what happens when dying Lola Pearce meets her long-lost mother Emma.
In the BBC soap opera, the hairdresser, who is portrayed by actress Danielle Harold, believed her mother had abandoned her when she was a young child, but the reality was very different.
Emma told her daughter, “Your dad used to drink, and when he did, we’d fight, and he’d hurt me.”
He would apologize before crying and promising to change if I helped him.
On your third birthday, however, he once threw a boiling kettle over me.
“I spent months in the hospital. My pain was unbearable. You were gone when I finally emerged from hiding and came to find you.
He had this jealous streak, she continued. He’d become aggressive and nasty.
Lola yelled at her mother while defending her dad, saying that he would never hurt anyone.
She yelled back as she lifted up her top to reveal her scars, “I left because I was terrified.
“He treated me in this way. Your lovely father was that.
As Emma departed, After Billy disclosed that he used to beat his nephew Jamie, Lola—who was still convinced her mother was lying—came to believe her mother was telling the truth.
She asked Emma to stay as she hurried out to the Square and stopped her from leaving.
Emma told her: “However long you’ve got, I’m going to make it up to you.
“You and Lexi. I’m here now and I’m not going to let you go.”
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue