Next week, Ryan returns to Walford! Here are every image.
After spending years away from Walford, Ryan Malloy, Whitney Dean’s brother and the father of Lily, Stacey’s daughter, will be back in Albert Square the following week.
In upcoming scenes, Whitney will spend time with Lily while teaching her niece the ropes at the market stall.
After spending some time with Whit, Lily goes home and starts to interrogate Stacey about her biological father, which infuriates Stacey.
Whitney admits that she is equally enraged with Stacey for not telling Ryan about Lily’s pregnancy, but she decides to hold off on telling him until she is prepared.
Whitney, with some assistance from Zack, reaches out to her brother on an emotional level after learning that she will have to wait another two weeks for the results of her test.
Whitney’s emotions take over as she speaks to Ryan, and she tells her brother that his 12-year-old daughter is also pregnant.
Whitney rushes over to the Slater home out of guilt to explain what she did to Stacey, but before she can, the two are cut off by a call from Kat.
Ryan is then seen entering Albert Square shortly after and spotting Stacey and their daughter.
After Stacey consents to speak with Ryan in the café, Lily joins the group because she wants to get to know her dad.
She is touched when Ryan offers to assist them financially after the two have spent some time getting to know one another.
Ryan confronts Sam Mitchell and Jack Branning about how they treated his daughter later in the Vic.
Ryan drops a huge bombshell when both families cheer on Lily and Ricky Jr. at their first prenatal appointment. What might that be?
EastEnders air these scenes next week on BBC One.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue