EastEnders’ Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) is about to learn even worse news from Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks), who drops a bombshell through her lawyer.
The landlady is presently experiencing what is arguably the hardest time of her life due to Mick’s (Danny Dyer) tragic disappearance over Christmas, where he vanished in the sea while attempting to save her.
Linda decided to leave Walford and start over after learning that no body had been discovered, but her benevolent friends Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) and Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) persuaded her to stay.
However, since it’s her first Valentine’s Day without Mick, she finds it difficult. In an effort to distract herself from the fact that it’s also the anniversary of Dennis Rickman’s (Bleu Landau) passing, Sharon quickly rallies to her side and offers support.
And there’s worse to come: Linda learns from a lawyer that Janine, who is currently serving time in prison for her role in setting Linda up for the tragic car accident that almost cost her life, plans to sell Mick’s share of the pub.
Sharon steps in to help Linda understand what this will mean once more, but she ultimately realizes that the landlady will have no choice but to sell up.
Unless they can find someone to purchase Mick’s share, that is.
Sharon comes in.
Yes, Sharon approaches Linda with a proposition that she buy Mick’s ownership interest in the Vic, which L considers carefully.
Eve Unwin (Heather Peace), who overheard Sharon’s plans, interferes before anything can be signed and suggests Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal) as a potential buyer.
Everything in Albert Square has changed!
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue