In light of Keanu Taylor’s new endeavor, could a rekindled romance between Sam Mitchell (Kim Medcalf) and Keanu Taylor (Danny Walters) be in the works in upcoming EastEnders scenes?
Sam and Keanu have, to put it mildly, a complicated past. Sam and Keanu had slept together while residing in Portugal, it was revealed when Keanu returned to the square late last year.
The fact that Keanu was Sam’s brother, the violent Phil Mitchellarch ,’s enemy only made matters more difficult (Steve McFadden).
Is now the right time for a romance to develop, though, now that Phil and Keanu are on a more level footing?
When Chelsea Fox (Zaraah Abrahams) brings Keanu to Peggy’s in the hopes of getting him a job, Keanu is unsure of what to do with himself.
It will be up to Sam to decide whether or not to hire him since viewers will be aware that she is Peggy’s manager.
When a drunken patron speaks up and becomes combative with Chelsea and Sam, everything goes haywire.
However, Keanu quickly intervenes to save the day in classic Prince Charming fashion.
Will this persuade Sam to offer him a position?
And if he does get the job, will their coworkers’ interactions reignite their romance once more?
- EastEnders heartache as Linda Carter makes upsetting discovery about Alife Moon
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd finally exposed as fans ‘work out’ Moira betrayal
- Coronation Street fans ‘can’t stop crying’ as beloved dog killed off
- Coronation Street gets second awards snub in a month as Bafta shortlist is revealed
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Miligan is drawn into Nicky and Gabby’s secret
- Coronation Street’s Daisy ‘constantly’ let down by police as Justin plans horrific revenge