Daran Little, the author of the BBC One soap opera EastEnders, has hinted at the upcoming episode, which he says will be “a little bit different.”
The latest trailer, which teases a major week later this month focusing on a number of important Walford women, was shared by the screenwriter, who is responsible for some of the biggest and best episodes of the serial drama.
We are very excited because he tweeted, “So, my next episode is something a little different and a big tribute to the icon women of Walford.”
Fans of the show have been speculating about the aforementioned trailer, which debuted on TVs last week and was later posted on EastEnders’ social media accounts.
Before cutting to a worried Stacey Slater in her food van, we first see a stressed-out Linda Carter working the bar. Suki Panesar, Denise Fox, Kathy Beale, and Sharon Watts can all be seen in the Minute Mart acting worried and talking about how everything “shatters.”
Many questions remain unanswered as the trailer comes to a close and a BBC continuity announcer says, “In a flash, everything changes.”
So, my next episode is something a little bit different and a big tribute to the icon women of Walford… https://t.co/n6YNlSw3Cb— Daran Little (@DaranLittle) February 7, 2023
When EastEnders releases a specially commissioned trailer rather than a collection of clips, it is usually an indication that they are planning something significant.
Although the specifics of the episodes in question, which will air during the week of February 20, are currently unknown, it is safe to say that it will be a week worth watching.
Make a note to not miss it, please!
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue