Emmerdale’s Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins), who recently revealed to her closest relatives and friends that she and Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) have set a date for their wedding, took tremendous joy in doing so.
Upon hearing the happy news, the former landlady and current proprietor of the Woolpack called Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and begged her to be a bridesmaid.
After learning of the rapist Mark Bails’ passing, Charity made the decision to set a date. She had vowed to move on and surround herself with positive people, and she thought that her fiancé Mack fit that description.
But given the major secret that Chloe Harris’ (Jessie Elland) baby is actually his, it’s reasonable to say that this wedding might stand out in some way—just maybe not the way the bride-to-be had hoped.
Fans of Emmerdale, set your alarm.
Grab the popcorn and mark April 20 as the much awaited wedding date so you don’t miss the ITV soap that week.
On the big day, will the baby secret be revealed? All we can do is wait and see.
An Emmerdale spokesman earlier teased the conclusion of this plot by saying: “With his relationship with Charity in a better place than it’s ever been, Charity and Mack have a big Dingle wedding to look forward to.”
But the past has a way of coming back to haunt you, and it won’t be long until Mack finds out about this pregnancy bombshell.
“Could we see Charity revert to the old her and press the self-destruct button with the discovery that the love of her life cheated on her?”
Think of us as curious.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years