Kim Tate (Claire King) and Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) have temporarily left Emmerdale in order to travel to Dublin for an urgent matter.
Following a meeting with new business partner Caleb Milligan (William Ash), who has just signed on the dotted line to go into company with her, the Home Farm businesswoman broke the news to husband Will.
Will was surprised at how last-minute everything seemed, but Kim was sure that their trip was essential.
In contrast, Caleb was left beaming from ear to ear, happy to disturb the married couple in paradise after winding up Will after their dispute earlier this week.
As viewers will know, Will grew certain that Sam Dingle (James Hooten) had taken his watch, and he spent no time in confronting him at the Woolpack.
Sam was saved by Caleb when he saw the fight, and Will was compelled to apologize after Nicky (Lewis Cope), who found his missing watch, claimed Thomas had taken ownership of it.
In the meantime, Kim apologized to Lydia (Karen Blick) for how she had treated her during the watch incident and immediately offered her and Sam their jobs back.
Kim was reminded by Lydia after she accepted her offer that they would no longer be friends and would instead work together.
We’ll just have to wait and see whether or not this will change, but maybe Kim’s trip will offer them some much-needed distance, giving them the chance to reassess their friendship and see if it can be saved.
One can always dream!
- EastEnders heartache as Linda Carter makes upsetting discovery about Alife Moon
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd finally exposed as fans ‘work out’ Moira betrayal
- Coronation Street fans ‘can’t stop crying’ as beloved dog killed off
- Coronation Street gets second awards snub in a month as Bafta shortlist is revealed
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Miligan is drawn into Nicky and Gabby’s secret
- Coronation Street’s Daisy ‘constantly’ let down by police as Justin plans horrific revenge