After Caleb (Will Ash) was fired from Emmerdale, the Dingles will soon experience sad times as they prepare to lose another member of their family.
The family has been preoccupied with all the fuss surrounding their newest member defrauding everyone and wrecking Moira’s (Natalie J. Robb) farm since Caleb’s crimes were discovered and he was subsequently shoved off a ridge.
Because she is so engrossed in the drama and because Cain (Jeff Hordley) is being accused of pushing Caleb, Chas (Lucy Pargeter) thinks he and Zak (Steve Halliwell) are acting strangely and accuses them of keeping something a secret.
The condition of Zak’s health becomes apparent at that point.
It’s not looking good now that Zak’s condition has been fully revealed.
Belle (Eden Taylor Draper) confesses that she is afraid she might lose her father, which could lead to more worries about her mental health.
Belle (Eden Taylor Draper), who recently suffered the blow that Lachlan was moving prisons, which proved to be triggering for her, is going through a particularly difficult time.
After she vanished after hearing the news, Tom came to the conclusion that she was experiencing a relapse. It turned out that things weren’t as bad as he had imagined, but she was still in trouble.
So how will she react when she learns that her dearly loved dad’s health is rapidly declining?
One positive outcome is that it gives Tom a suggestion for how to assist Zak.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue