The teen actress became well-known for her portrayal of Sarah Sugden in the ITV soap opera.
But it seems that she is much more gifted than just a great actress.
The celebrity uploaded a video to her Instagram story in which she dazzled fans with her flawless vocal range.
In the brief clip, the 19-year-old gave a powerful performance of Creep by Radiohead.
In order to keep the attention entirely on her flawless vocals, she kept her appearance simple in the music video, letting her long brown hair flow loosely down her frame and staying warm in a white top.
Following a wild night out together, the Sarah Sugden actress and her co-stars shared an absolutely stunning photo, which has left fans in awe recently.
Since her first appearance in the ITV series in January 2017, Katie has participated in a number of noteworthy storylines.
Her first prominent story in the part focused on the problem of teenage cancer as Sarah battled the disease.
The Dingle family had to crowdfund to raise the £20,000 required to send the youngster to Prague for treatment because the treatment she needed was not available through the NHS.
In an effort to reconnect with her long-lost family, her great-grandmother Faith Dingle eventually donated the entire sum, and she later traveled with Sarah as she sought treatment abroad.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue