Love Island couple Ron Hall and Lana Jenkins are planning on taking their relationship to the next level months after leaving the ITV villa.
Following their time on the dating series, the Love Island finalists have spoken candidly about their aspirations for personal property.
Ron Hall and Lana Jenkins finished behind Sanam Harrinanan and Kai Fagan on the ITV2 show earlier this year.
Since returning from South Africa, they have enjoyed spending time together in the UK.
Meeting each other’s friends and learning about their hometowns have been activities for the couple.
Although they seem to be getting better and better, they are not quite ready to live together yet.
At the Pride of Manchester Awards on Wednesday night, Lana said to The Mirror, “We’ve only had about four or five days apart [since we left Love Island] but I think we’re just taking it slow.”
“We each want to buy a house by ourselves first and then we can share houses,” she added.
“I think we’ll do it like a normal couple,” Ron said. When that natural development occurs, we’ll move in together after each of us has our own space and bases.
Lana responded that Manchester would be her first choice for a place to call home if they ever made the decision to buy a house together.
One of the original couples on this year’s Winter Love Island, which Maya Jama presided over in place of Laura Whitmore, was Lana and Ron.
Lana talked candidly about her expectations for the reality series with Express.co.uk earlier this year.
The islander, who was born in Luton, claimed that her ideal partner would be a tall, gregarious, and charismatic man who “shines in a room.”
Fluent in Spanish, the make-up artist continued, “If I can find someone else who can speak Spanish fluently, that would be great as we can do code together.”
Despite the fact that Ron didn’t speak Spanish, the two got along great and the audience adored them for it.
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years
- EastEnders fans ‘work out’ Ian Beale is Christmas Day victim after spotting clue