The actress Gurlaine Kaur Garcha, who played Ash Panesar in EastEnders, will leave the program in the upcoming weeks.
Gurlaine is currently filming for the BBC One soap, however it has been announced that she will quit soon.
“We can announce Gurlaine is departing EastEnders, and we wish her the best of luck in the future,” the statement read.
When Gurlaine shared some brand-new headshots on Instagram with the remark, “Excited for what’s to come,” fans started to wonder whether she would soon be waving farewell to life in Walford.
2019 saw the arrival of Ash Panesar at Albert Square.
Ash, the sister of Kheerat (Jaz Deol), Vinny (Shiv Jalota), and Jags (Amar Adatia), frequently engages in arguments with Suki (Balvinder Sopal), who made it quite known that she disapproved of her daughter’s sexuality when she first settled into life in Walford.
When Ash learned Habiba was expecting Jags’ child, she hurried to notify Suki. However, when she realized her mother already knew and wasn’t really interested, she confronted Suki once more.
As a result, Ash left his house and revealed to his lover Iqra (Priya Davdra) that Jags was innocent of all charges upon his return.
Ash has grown accustomed to facing off against Suki over time. She previously confronted her mother after finding that she had slept with Ash’s boyfriend, Peter Beale (Dayle Hudson).
Ash had lately participated in The Panesar Surgery’s grand opening and coped with the visit of her father, Nish (Navin Chowdhry), who recently got out of jail and revealed that Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) was his son.
- EastEnders heartache as Linda Carter makes upsetting discovery about Alife Moon
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd finally exposed as fans ‘work out’ Moira betrayal
- Coronation Street fans ‘can’t stop crying’ as beloved dog killed off
- Coronation Street gets second awards snub in a month as Bafta shortlist is revealed
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Miligan is drawn into Nicky and Gabby’s secret
- Coronation Street’s Daisy ‘constantly’ let down by police as Justin plans horrific revenge