Fans of soap operas are aware that Emmerdale and Coronation Street often air on weekdays at the same consistent times.
This week (starting May 29), there will be a little change in the programme because five nights of live Britain’s Got Talent semifinals will air on ITV in the evenings.
Prior to Simon Cowell and the BGT judges selecting a winner in 2023, the remaining contestants must dazzle viewers throughout the live events that air from Monday through Friday.
Fortunately, though, your preferred soap will still be airing, just at a different time.
Here’s all you need to know.
This week, what time does Coronation Street air?
This week, Monday through Friday from 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Coronation Street will be broadcast.
The hour-long episodes of Corrie typically begin at 8 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
The Britain’s Got Talent semi-finals will be airing every weeknight from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday, May 29 to Friday, June 2, thus the episodes will be cut to 30 minutes.
So remember to tune in early!
If you miss it, you may catch up later on the streaming service ITVX. The soap opera airs its episodes at 8.30 p.m. on ITV+1.
What time does Emmerdale air this week?
- Emmerdale fans distracted by awkward blunder as Marlon Dingle has breakdown
- Coronation Street’s Carla and Sarah Barlow grow suspicious about Stephen’s actions
- Emmerdale’s Caleb Dingle in danger as he tries to put a stop to Corey’s dodgy dealings
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh pays tribute to ‘lovely’ co-star after ‘surreal’ reunion
- Emmerdale boss admits it’s ‘hard to say goodbye’ as they quit after 5 years